dimanche 26 février 2012

Sunday Dreaming

The life I want is a life of sweet discoveries melted with chocolate berries and laughter.
The life I want is holding our child, our hearts beating in synch, explosion of happiness that takes your breath away.
The life I want is creativity, craziness, beautiful imperfections and your smile to wake up to in the morning.
The life I want is traveling anywhere in the world knowing that I will be safe when you hold me.
The life I want does not forget to dance in the kitchen, to eat ice cream at night, to run in the rain, to laugh until it burns.
In my life I will open my heart to the world, I will share my talent, I will shine, I will ROCK.

I was hoping you'd come along with me but you ain't here.

And

Sunday night aren't the same...
without you.

1 commentaire:

Plume a dit…

Merci beaucoup ! :) Contente de savoir que quelqu'un me lit ici, n'hésitez pas à commenter.