jeudi 5 juin 2014

It may have slipped my mind

Death. Sometimes brutal, sometimes natural endings. When I picked this card, I knew that you and I weren't ending. But something about us is. I've felt it coming, there is nothing to deny. The pain I've felt from being in your life has surpassed the joy. It's causing me distress. Speaking of which, it's rendered me non-productive and I can't allow that. Even if I would still drop everything if given the chance, just to be with you. something tells me it would be worth it.

There is too much suffering.

This won't qualify. It's over.

Whatever comes next is up to us. As in: it's entirely up to you, don't you let me lose you this way. I'm fading out. It's loud - right at you - my heart is being loud and you, surely, are hearing it and playing silly while I die a little more each day. So much drama. so.much.drama. You said this, I said that. And above all, what you DIDN'T say. It's killing me.

This is a part that I'm letting go of, I'll burn it with my journals when the time comes.

Still, if I didn't think of messaging you a thousand times today, I didn't think of it at all.

Aucun commentaire: